jueves, 12 de septiembre de 2013

Pink Cancer Psyop Invades Boys Football

Pink Cancer Psyop Invades Boys Football

I am a mom of 2 sons age eight and ten who play football. We just pulled our two sons out of Pop Warner football in Colorado because three of the team moms were forcing the coaches to order pink socks, wristbands and then requiring the boys to wear them for the whole month of October.

That is HALF of the season ....the uniforms would be altered to promote their agenda for breast cancer awareness. These are 8 year old boys !!!!!! Really ???

ZP - YES I AM A FAIRY T1.JPG(left, "I got my start in the alternative lifestyle when my mommy let me play Pink Warmer football.)

When we parents told the coaches we felt it was not appropriate, we were attacked verbally for hours via email by these other team moms.

The Pink Movement is a true political agenda with a powerful lobby and everyone has been forced to drink Pink Kool-Aid.

Very, very sad... it has now entered youth sports .

We currently have a family member fighting cancer and my mother in-law is a survivor of breast cancer. However, I simply don't see why I need to drape my sons in pink and burden them with this very dark and sad marketing campaign during a youth football game. People need to stop using children as their billboards.

They claim the agenda is simply to have the boys wear pink.... to make everyone aware of breast cancer.... I guess so people will feel badly and be compelled to donate or ... I don't know... run and get mammograms?

PINKO CAMPAIGN OF ABUSE

After I stated in an email to the coaches that I felt it was inappropriate to coerce eight year old boys to wear pink to promote someone else's agenda, I was emailed for hours by nearly all of the other parents from the team and told I was pure evil, wholly uninformed, and very narrow-minded. They questioned how as a women with family members who have been through breast cancer... how could I "NOT" want to make my sons wear pink??

I tried to reason with them.... But they treated this pink movement like their "religion" and I was attacking their religion. So after hours of emails... I finally just decided to remove my sons from this program and I asked to be removed from the mailing list . My husband who is one of the Asst Coaches for this Pop Warner team went and turned in the equipment and said he won't be volunteering any longer. We simply won't continue with this Pop Warner Program after what we just witnessed. It was bizarre to say the least.

Both my sons felt very embarrassed to have to wear pink, especially during football games. It is a sad commentary on how powerful the Pink Movement has become.

I am not necessarily looking to force anyone else to accept my viewpoint .... Instead I am simply trying to shed light on how this kind of activism just caused us to be truly alienated from a youth football program.... People can see that the pink movement is now targeting young boys and their football programs.
---

Makow comment - This is another Illuminati ruse designed to feminize boys and men, and divide and conquer, just like homosexual promotion in general. Breast cancer research is also a major profit center for the Rockefellers.
- See more at: http://henrymakow.com/#sthash.TvTQgmII.dpuf

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario